Maryke Louw is a sports injury Physiotherapist and delivers excellent content around injury diagnosis and management. She is a practicing clinician and online physiotherapist with a big passion treating runners.
Today she shares her top 5 topics around proximal hamstring tendinopathy and why some clients are not recovering. Some of our topics include:
In this episode you will learn:
- The role of compression around tendinopathy management
- Does the type of running effect me?
- Should I be stretching?
- What exercises should I start with & how can I progress?
- How long does a hamstring tendinopathy take to heal?
- Debunking beliefs around this condition.
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: