Dr Peter Malliaras has been a clinical researcher in the field of tendinopathy pathology and rehabilitation for more than 15 years. He has contributed to more than 55 peer review publications surrounding tendinopathy and as a clinician, sees around 30-40 tendinopathy clients per week.
In this episode you will learn:
- The latest research in tendon pain and tendon rehabilitation
- What management has shifted in the past 5-10 years
- What we can conclude with shockwave. PRP and cortisone injections.
- Best management from acute to chronic
- When to be sent for scans
- What other structures could be contributing to pain
- Your Facebook questions also get answered!
To visit Peter’s website head to: https://www.tendinopathyrehab.com/
For Peter’s twitter go to: https://twitter.com/DrPeteMalliaras
Click here to find his podcast on Itunes:
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: