Another podcast first. I talk to Caz who has agreed to be our first case study. Suffering with patella tendinopathy for 5 months now, we discuss her initial symptoms and how management spun out of control. We talk about the highs and lows of her journey, discussing recent flare-ups amongst the small wins and her battle to run the Melbourne Marathon this year.
In this episode you will learn:
- Common characteristics and behaviour of patella tendinopathy
- Real-world presentation of the downward spiral
- Why sometimes you shouldn’t listen to doctors
- Tests you can perform to determine your tendon capacity
- Initial steps to control tendon irritability
- Why you need to be careful implementing speed
- The raw emotions and frustrations with chronic tendinopathy.
Click here to find his podcast on Itunes:
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: