Matt Walsh is an experienced PT dealing with masters runners. This episode we dive into:
- The physiological changes the body makes when ageing
- Common injuries that arise as a result
- How you should structure your running routine
- Strengthening exercises to counter-measure the ageing process.
- How to THRIVE as a masters runner!
Here is Matt’s website link: https://www.walshpt.com/
Here is a link to the online course landing page: https://courses.runsmarter.online/courses/the-run-smarter-online-course
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: