Chloe is an Advanced Sports Dietitian and co-owner of the Health Performance Collective. She also works with athletes including the Parramatta Eels Rugby team.
If you want to progress in your running performance, you need the right advice around nutrition. Here are some of the topics we cover:
In this episode you will learn:
- Subtle symptoms that might relate to poor nutrition.
- Signs of a healthy nutritional balance
- What FODMAP and IBS is and how it effects our running
- Is there a relationship between diet and injury?
- The miscommunication with implementing a low FODMAP diet.
- Training errors that can lead to gut issues.
You can follow Chloe’s 2 instagram pages here:
And more about her low FODMAP challenge here:
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: