Tyson hosts the Relaxed Running Podcast and we combined my knowledge as a physiotherapist with his knowledge as a running coach to put together a list of common training errors.
Whether you have been running for 10 weeks or 10 years you will learn a lot from today’s episode. We cover:
In this episode you will learn:
- The errors with doing too much too soon.
- The dangers with combining certain training variables
- The benefits of running slow and finding your ’embarrassing pace’.
- Linking training errors with sleep, stress and recovery.
- The dangers of lacking consistency.
- The big factor of frustration when recovering from an injury.
Relaxed Running Podcast can be found on insta: https://www.instagram.com/relaxed_running/
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: