Runner’s knee AKA Patellofemoral pain syndrome is a complex topic. So Pat & Mike from That’s Running Podcast helped me with providing the best advice for you and your knee pain.
In this episode you will learn:
- How we define PFJ pain & outdated terminology
- Why you should stop foam rolling your ITB
- Correct diagnosis before undergoing treatment
- What are the treatment options for you
- Common mistakes with PFJ pain
- Common training errors
- Is changing your shoes the answer?
Follow the facebook group Becoming a smarter runner:
Work with Brodie Sharpe at The Running Breakthrough Clinic visit:
To find Brodie on instagram: